Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sunny Day

I have just started out on my first real job; Air Traffic Controller. Monday will be the start of my first course and for 3 months i will have to be hitting the books again. I hope those modules will be less taxing on the mind to allow me more time to do the video edittings for the wedding videos that i took recently. I really got nothing much to express other than waiting for my gal to call me, as i am typing the posts, to pick up the "BA ZHANG"(RICE DUMPLINGS). The only reason why i am posting this is to hope you listen to this song by CORRINE MAY "Let It Go". Yes! It wont make you feel better on bad day... The song has no theraputic effect, those sudden changes in moods comes only from the very conciousness of your private & secret emotions... This song only hopes to spur that conciousness of yours...

No comments: