Thursday, June 16, 2005

A letter to Colin

Dear Colin,

I have seen the change in you and the way you live our life. It is heartening to see the cheerful smile and that strong character that you eluded when you gave the speech on your wedding. You have grown in more ways than one. Life experiences made us stronger people, sometimes they destroy the very beliefs we have about life. BUT we do manage to recover!

Work, like what you message me on monday morning, has taken a different meaning; you now have your families to care for. Responsibilities to fulfil may take its toil babe but praise the lord for he will watch out for you and life the burden off your shoulders like he once did.

I,myself, while making the video for the wedding felt very touch by the "feel" you and peggy eluded. Even when i have seen it many times during the making, i felt touch and tears swarm my weary eyes when i felt the emotions. Such feelings are true and real, and it comes from you to peggy as well as from peggy to you. These feelings touch me and made me believe in what i do and what i love to do. That is to love! I wish "forever love" in your new journey with peggy who walk besides you...

From someone who felt the love,
JunKai

No comments: