Wednesday, December 04, 2013

My Little One

3rd Dec 2013. Tuesday.
This is a snap shot of my little one. Took us a rather long time to get it done. Sandy had to visit the toilet quite a few times in the hope of waking the foetus up such that it would change it's position for some measurements to be taken for the down syndrome test.
The days leading up to the test were fairly normal but they were always dotted by the incessant, disturbing thought of the "what if's". Now that things have cleared, it sets the mind easy at least for a while.
The feeling of becoming a dad seems rather muted after the initial euphoria. I still remember the day when i received the whatsapp message from my wife. It's special. Just different from all the good news i have received til this point in my life. I am just thankful for this gift and the chance to experience a different phase of my life. 

Many changes are going to happen in 2014. I pray that things will work out fine. 


No comments: