Wednesday, March 07, 2012

你能感受吗?Can you feel it?

“路好像走了好远好远,感觉怎么还在原地踏步。”

The only probable thing that could actually ignite my desire to write in this blog again after a year and some is BOREDOM. After finishing what you set out to do, you probably have maybe 23hours of FREE time. It is long enough for people to feel like they are living in an old folks home. The mornings are spent staring at each other at the breakfast table, afternoons maybe some movies, games and the evenings some exercises or if you are rich or adventurous enough, to travel out to the towns and city for a good meal.

It has only been one week and i am slowly hearing the same topics mooted over the canteen tables. Not that i can hold a conversation fantastically well, but i probably would not repeat the same things to people unless they have a strong desire to hear it from me.

“人因梦想而伟大, 也因梦想而颓废吧?”

I do not have the great desire to take to the skies. Flying has never been my dream. I wanted to be a policeman. Being a law enforcer dream somewhat got twisted. I cannot imagine myself standing guard at national parades, checking out mangled bodies, but disturbing the young punks would probably be fun thing to do.

Life has so many twist and turns. one moment you are in air traffic control and the next you are training to be an airline pilot. Thinking back, it is probably air traffic control that left me with little choice but to set forth on this long and arduous path. This air traffic control shit really did screw up my life man! Nonetheless, i had some of the most fun years of my life in the control environment. The people that i met and bonded with in the environment were great, some weird but mostly nice people.

And here i am writing my first post since the December of 2010. I am afraid that more would come because BOREDOM here is challenging my every minute.

For whoever still visits, thank you!
You must have been as bored as me.
I wish for you to have something to do soon!

Room 19 Jandakot

2 comments:

WeiQuan said...

Hang in there , my friend.....

既然已经做了决定,就把它做到最好。。。。。。。

Anonymous said...

A fake watch is never an exact replacement of a designer or branded watch.
Also a person can buy varied amounts of vouchers, so it
can be ten pounds worth or fifty pounds worth depending on what one wishes to spend.
The band is made up of a white gel strap with a stainless steel buckle clasp.


My weblog; longines