Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

The year of 2005 closes not with not a loud bang but the sum of many small 'popping' sounds of poppers, whistle, balloons bursting and foam spraying. I ended my 2005 feeling excited, consious and with a purpose but entered the new year (2006) in a daze, without directions and sleepy from the vokha that flows plentiful in the tiny constricted blood vessels of mine. I begin to suspect that the coming days ahead may not be smooth sailing. Alas! Who cares anyway!! Partying is the way to go man!
The past year has been eventful. Much has happen. If i allow myself to walk down the year 2006 with recollections of what i did the year before, i am afraid i may missed out some very important events. I gave myself time to think of the events that happen.

1) FYP and FYP presentations
2) Interviews with CAAS
3) Graduation Ceremony
4) Part time as a videographer
5) On Training Course
6) Attachments to Changi Towers

Each event above invoked many feelings, anguish, anxiety, relief, uncertainty, anger, frustrations... I like the feeling of being involved in things, taking a part in something and basking in the moments (whatever moments they may be). I am happy 2005 have been such a great year. In fact i may never have a bad year, i guess... I am lucky to be able to see things always in its lighter moods. Falling into the realm of pessimism constipates my positivity. I do, however, fall in sometimes. This constipation really doesn't last long for i have no wish to or rather, no time, in this short life span of mine to dwell myself in the negativity and the things that make myself a less happy person. I thank god for that... And when i say god, i mean of "it" in a broader sense. My god is nature, my god is the way of life, my god is law of righteousness (of course whatever is right is debatable), my god is whatever keeps everyone happy that keep me happy, my god is also whatever keeps me happy and others happy, my god is too much for the small finite space of cyber space can hold... For my god is your god, as much as yours is mine. And if you intend to keep yours then this selfish you should not be entitled to any happiness. But then again, the world is not fair. So if you wanna keep yours then do whatever fits you...

This posting seems unfocused; This reflects my life... To be unfocus so as to be least affected by...

No comments: