Monday, February 28, 2005

True Colours

Its 1445 now. Just had my bath and feeling all nice and clean. Its been a busy morning with no time for self reflection. I guess now seems to be the perfect timing. The process of reflecting made easier with this song playing out from my Altec lansing speakers...

"you with the sad eyes, dont be discourage...
Oh i realise,
its hard to take courage in a world full of people...
you can lose sight of it all...
and the darkness inside you
makes you feel so small..."

The last time i was doing something that i really like was the MTV video i made. It took me a long time to conceptualise and played with the software but it was really good... I feel good when i show it to my friends but it was especially sweet when your gal like what you have done...

I have not been doing things i would like to do for some time now. My final year project needs some rushing... My HRM project just got a whole new meaning today... The past week was littered with the notes that talked about paradigm shifts, diversities, learning imperative... They seem like the ocassional rainfalls recently that dampen the forest fires raging my passion for things l love to do in my life...

Maybe life is about making choices and conforming to some expectations of you in society... You can never really make the best choice but rather the choice that hurts you the least...

"Show me smiling...
don't be unhappy cant remember
when I last saw you laughing...
if this world makes you crazy...
and you've taken all you can bear...
you call me up...
because you know I'll be there..."

When was the last time you laugh hard without having to think about the unfinished work in the lab or the unstudied materials or the huge pile of work? What does it means to be really happy?
I guess i will always wander in this wispering forest searching for the right answer... Aren't there times when you laugh hard but ironically you asked yourself; i am laughing now, but do i really feel the happiness that is supose to come with this laughter?

How can i see my true colours? The true colours of the rainbows of life, of happiness, of all that matters?

"But I see your true colours shining through...
I see your true colors...
your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow..."

你落默的眼神,
到底隐藏了多少暗淡心酸。
你被世界驳回的勇气,
找到回心转意的借口吗?
我们在人群中走散,
为何越是用心越是灰暗。

我想还是微一微笑吧,
上一次的欢欣有了点陌生,
我们牵起它的小掌心,
道出一些些欢欣。

世界的七色彩红,
让它彩绘灰暗的心房。
绿草树木下乘一乘凉,
勇气也能恢复自然。
人群中也有我来陪伴,
路途还是好远,
我不会有放气你的想法。
TRUE COLORS SHINING THROUGH YOU

No comments: