Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Management 2

They are back with a vengeance!
The management have never failed to impress me with the way they set things out. It makes me wonder why any person or groups of people with good sense would come out with proposals that aims to cripple the lives their employees and still feel that they have done an excellent job. I am always puzzled by their inability to have any empathy for people. I wonder how they treat their own parents, wives or child. Maybe; heartlessly.

子曰: "己所不欲、勿施於人"
Dont do unto others what you do not wish others to do unto you.

The Management clearly lacks any ability to appreciate the beauty of such words. The implementation of my new shift system in the months to come would reduced the quality time that i need to spent with my family and my gal. The important weekends where normal people do lovey and caring stuff like going to dinner together as a family would become a rarity. Instead i would be force by the highly capable people in the Management to work. I don't like it! I hate the fact that my life is controlled by such incapable people.

When the whole civil service got the 5 to 6% increment many donkey years ago, we were told that the Management are looking into it. Finally, the highly capable people have come out with a fantastic offer of the same UP TO 6% OFFER. It seems like Metro trying to attract some innocent, stupid, idiotic passer-bys to their shop. AND they backdate it to Jan 2008! I cannot help but sense a conspiracy. Shouldn't it be backdated to the days when the whole civil service got the increment? I guess some stupid lazy ass in the Management feels that it would be easy to backdate it to Jan 2008 as it makes the calculation easier for his simplistic mind. I cannot help but wonder what would have happen if the proposal sets the backdate dates to a few months earlier. Maybe the person doing the calculation would have quit because of his inability to calcualte the right amount.

I love my family and i love my free time.
You people sucks big time.
You guys like to suck my love and free time away.
I got no choice but to stay.
If there would be any chance i won't.
I love my job, don't make me dislike it because i cannot have a balanced life to enjoy this short journey on the planet.
I am pro-love.
Don't let that stupidity factor of your gets multiplied into my life.
Your actions don't cause any impact on you but it affects the lives and families of many.
Just stop and let your simplistic mind think.
THINK!

No comments: