Sunday, October 29, 2006

Money and everything else over sex??

Just today i read a article in the newpaper about Singaporeans choosing money, time with close ones, health, leisure time over sex. Can this be a true reflection of the mental state of Singaporeans? I am curious. I would like to do a snap poll among my friends to check if this is true but i think i shall decide against it.

Firstly, the poll which i may put up will be biase because of my sample population. Sample population means the group of people that will be subjected to the polls. My beastly friends will definitely put sex on the top of their list!! Hahahaha!! But then again, that's generalistion and would not put my friends in good light and it would put me in a spot for thinking that all my friends are all sexually deprived monsters!!

Secondly, people might not give a truthful answer. Singaporeans though globally exposed are still conservative. To choose sex over other aspects would make them seems less hardworking, unfilal or even unhealthy. Common! If someone ask you to choose from the 5 choices above and you si bei buay pai seh and go choose SEX!! You are making yourself look bad what? Hahaha!!

Frankly speaking, i don't know how to choose between them. I guess i would choose more leisure time so that i can meet up with my close ones, then allocated some of the leisure time for sex, and then allocated some of the leisure time to earn extra bucks like giving tuition, and then allocated some of the leisure time to do exercise. Steady. One stone kills all birds!

But as we all working adult know... leisure time belongs to the boss.

No comments: