Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A**hole

Came to know of a new a**hole. A hypocrite make me sick to the core. Whatever happen in his short miserable life made him the way he is man? I pray that he will change for the better. I know shooting him here makes no sense but i need an avenue to vent the frustrations. Care to share any two-freaking headed snake out there guys? TMD! Trying to be a smart a** making every little single comment he made seems smart alecky. My threshold for angry bust up is really a big barrrel and this Bas**** top it to the brim man! BUT still have to suck it up because you are a freaking trainee!! Na bei!! I am a human being... I deserve the very right to be treated like one. On one should be above me or be below me because it just doen not make sense. The structure of corporate world leaves me with a sick feeling in my mouth...

No comments: