Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ringings in the ears

I got ringings in my ears...

It must be about work... A kind of screwed up work. A work whereby the sensory limits of human capabilities are stretched and you still have to pay attention to people nagging and shouting at you. You know they want you to do well and they don't want to scold you for nothing but it seems that once they get into the high of giving you "advice" they no longer have a slightest intend to stop. I got no excuses for my cocked up work and i fully deserved the reprimands of the instructors but sometimes i just hope they stop after a while to let me think; if i am still able to by then. I cannot hear well most probably hindered by the constant ringing in my ear drums pumped up with the fustrated instructors' breath. It still is ringing... I hope it would discontinue for a while...

I hope my work will get a little better in time to come. I really do hope so. Just so the ringing in my ears would stop...

No comments: