Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's Quiet

I have started out on my shift duties at the Changi towers. Working shifts make me feel very alone. It is like living in the world of my own and even as i am typing this all my friends are all slogging their hearts out at work while i am on my off. There is no one to play with me and that quietness is not something i can get use to yet. I miss my dosage of sunday soccer and the gathering of friends for drinks. These would break the awkward silence in my world and i can be comforted for a while. I am not depressed but i just feel alone in a busy world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan,

You are doing a wonderful and meaningful job of keeping the sky safe. Dun be disheartened by the loneliness. With great powers, comes great responsibilties. With great responsibilities come great sacrifices. Take care and God bless.