Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Morning Rain

How nice for it to have rain on a sunday morning... Bet all of you guys and gals are lying cool in your bed with the sweetest dreams. Have not been sleeping well. The busy examination and Final Year Project month was keeping my mind so darn alert. Wonder what will happen when i become an air traffic controller! Guess i would have to sleep with my eyes open and teeth grinded. Sipritually, physically and mentally, i have drained.
Hace not been feeding my brain and keeping my mind keen on the religous stuffs i would like to read up on... may be the next book i will pick up will be "understanding islam"... I like to know more about the other religions to gain a better understanding of how religions can generate an ensemble of loyal believers and made them all believe the world revolves just around that religion. I have read this book "when religions becomes evil" and one of the points that came out and hit me strongly is when the religion preaches the absolute truth theory... That is only their religion and theirs alone is the one true way to god... i feel that such stance would create a "i m right, you are wrong" thinking... maybe the fact is "we are all right" and it just so happens we believe in a different version of the same history that was read to us in a different way... i hope to read more...
Oh yes! I guess the teachers of today is really going to have a rough time... I saw a sweet secondary school girl boosting about the fanciful vulgar language that she so politely delivered to her teacher... She felt that the teacher deserved it... Oh my god... what has happen to my world... Are the youths leading a hard time? Do they really have so much of deprivation and frustrations that needed to be vented on some poor souls who really wanted to help them do well? i have been a teacher and i know the stressful nature of the work and believe me... i was really quite depress for a while... for you guys who doubted the stressfulness of the job please go and try it then help me deal with the shit... even though i had an easy class but i guess i expected too much out of myself... hope my air traffic career will be a little more manageable...
"i feel fat!" Really need a good work out... sunday moring should have been soccer but the guys rae all so busy recently and none have time for a good game of soccer... tomorrow may be gym day and have not been torturing my biceps, triceps, and all the "xxx"ceps that ever needed to be pump up shall be accomplished soon... i hope...
I wish only for a dear friend of mine to quit smoking.... i really do... he says he wanna do it after the exams but it seems to me that he really does not want to... i have given my coffee but he is still with his little stick that eats his life away... Let wish for this poor soul to find the courage soon to stop...

No comments: