Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Hi! This would be my number 3 post. For the past many days i pondered upon what to share with you guys. It seems that i have so many things in my head but to express them in words, i failed very badly. What i have convinced myself to believe in and for me to want to share it with you is no easy task; for i believe understanding comes from your own ability to be able to convince yourself rather than someone telling you...What i could share is only my insights towards life, religion, philosophy and all these belongs to ME...Can never be yours! For it to be yours, you will have to experience things or develop own school of thought...

"Insights cannot be taught or learned, but the consiousness that gives rise to insights can be developed. Trying to teach insight without transforming conciousness is like tying to create apples without growing the apples trees" (Robert Kegan)

Therefore, whatever that we share on this blog will be one way to give rise to the benign conciousness we all have neglected. I hope we all gain insights to this life,(which gave us so much problems),but we still always hold on to so dear...Ha! The irony of life isn't it?

No comments: